Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Workshop


What a fun night we had! A big thank you to everyone who ordered the kit, either to do it on your own or for the workshop, I appreciate your business!! Life gets busy and things came up, some friends were missed...but Gail got a personal workshop session!! It was so great to catch up and get in some girl time before the baby comes. I love teaching others and seeeing them put their own creative spin on the project. Gail's recipe box came out adorable and I just know her friend is going to love it! What a great idea to give it as a wedding shower gift! I also created another box but this time not for recipes! It's a box for the little princesses hospital bracelets and keepsakes...I am going to put it on a shelf in her room. Thanks to Nicole for the inspiration on that one! This box is so versatile...it can be used for recipes, gifts, photos, anything you can come up with! Also be on the look out for CTMH's next promotion...National Stamping Month! It's an awesome project called the Triple Play...I can't wait to share all of the details with you! Keep checking my blog in August! Don't forget to check out my MyCTMH website for artwork, inspiration and even how-to videos with techniques from CTMH. You can order anytime 24-7 just by creating an account and have everything delivered right to your door!

No comments: