Sunday, August 15, 2010

National Stamping Month Triple Play



Are you ready for a TRIPLE PLAY?!?! Lets celebrate your love of stamping with the triple play promotion offered from Close To My Heart by using stamps to embellish three mini albums. How fun, right? For National Stamping Month you'll receive a kit that includes stamps, inks, albums, and even pre-cut accents for stamping so you can create three albums in a snap!
You can get huge discounts on the Triple Play kit when you purchase the CTMH My Acrylix stamps sets or even get it free when you host a qualifying Gathering (if you are not local you can contact me for details on being an Online Hostess with your friends) or become a Close To My Heart Consultant.



Following are 5 ways to get this amazing mini album kit:
1. Buy the Triple Play kit for $29.95.
2. Purchase $25 in My Acrylix stamps and get the Triple Play kit for just $15.
3. Spend $40 on My Acrylix stamps and get Triple Play for only $5!
4. Host a Gathering with sales of $300 or more and get Triple Play FREE!
5. Join Close To My Heart as a Consultant and get the kit FREE!


Of course National Stamping Month is always FUN, but this year you'll get three times the excitement with Close To My Hearts Triple Play Mini Album Kit! I had fun creating one of the three albums, see the photo collage on the left with photos of the finished album without pictures, all that is included in the kit, and a close up of the stamp set that you will receive!


*Offer is valid for customers and hostesses August 15th thru September 30th, 2010.

No comments: