Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Level 1 Kits - Simply Beautiful

I am doing everything in my power to not think about the LATE arrival of our little one...so what better to keep myself busy then to do some scrapping?! Today I decided to play around with some Level 1 Paper Pack Kits and boy are they super quick with super cute results! They are great if you are new to scrapbooking or if you don't have a lot of time to put together a layout. With the Level 1 kits, you receive 6 papers and coordinating stickers: 4 - 12x12 Preprinted Pages; 2 - 12x12 B&T Duos (Patterned Paper); 2 - 12x12 Cardstock Sheets and 2 My Stickease Adhesive Sticker Sheets.
I completed this 2 page layout of Tyler at the Skate Park in 15 minutes! YES, 15 minutes!!

I also used a Level 1 kit to create the matted picture of Ema for the H2H Challenge. So start getting your wishlist together for the start of the clearance sale tomorrow!

No comments: