Thursday, June 2, 2011

Now is The Time!

Posted by Picasa

...To try out Studio J!  What is Studio J, you ask?  It is CTMH's very own awesome online digital scrapbooking program.  I just started using this program, as I am a get my hands on paper and embellishments and scrap away kind of person! BUT let me tell you it is SO: user friendly, quick, fun, & addicting!  See that adorable layout above, it is my first Studio J creation and I completed it in less than an hour!  Even better, you can try it out for yourself completely FREE and no obligation to buy!  Just go on to my website and create an account; click HERE to get started.  Download your pictures and play around, no strings attached!  June is the perfect month to try it out because you can get a FREE JPG of your layout.  Have questions, want to learn more about Studio J, contact me!

No comments: