Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Up For a Challenge? & SOTM Sneak Peek

Here's a SNEAK PEEK of the layout I created using July's Stamp of the Month (SOTM). 

My inspiration for this layout came from my one my favorite scrapbook blogs to stalk (I mean read on a daily basis!), Susan Weinroth.  She came up with A STASH-BUSTER challenge...to use 10 OR MORE patterned papers in a single layout!  Anyone up for a challenge?  I had so much fun with this challenge...lately my theme has been to scrap my stash so this challenge was just the thing for me!  I used 13, yes THIRTEEN, patterned papers in my layout!  My layout is a two-page layout but for this challenge I am using only the left side of the layout "10 Months."  If you decide to join in on this challenge, send me an email with your pictures. I would love to see them!  Now, you will have to wait until July 1st to see the full layouts!! 

Stay Tuned!

Happy Scrapping, my friends!

No comments: