Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Laundry List

I was hoping to get some scrapping done tonight but it is just way TOO HOT here, so it's the perfect time to update my blog and then work on some Studio J layouts in front of the AC in our living room.  I have a lot of info to fill you all in on! 

Please click to view larger!  Photos by Kelly Meyers Photography.  Kit: Discovery.
I am still loving Studio J!  Check out one of the new kits just added (shown above)...Discovery, it is absolutely adorable and so versatile!  I will be sure to use this for several more layouts.  I have quite a few new Studio J layouts that I will be sharing with you.  Notice that these two layouts are similar; to switch it up (besides changing the paper kits) is I rotated the right page of the layout!  There are just so many options in Studio J for personalizing your layouts!  Want to learn more or even how to start out?  Contact me!
This is my Studio J layout using some of the same photos that I used for the July Blog Hop!
I hope that you have been enjoying the July Blog Hop, we have so many creative consultants sharing their artwork!  If you haven't checked it out yet, please do...you are guaranteed to be inspired!

The July promotion is More Bang for Your Buck!  What a great deal.  Spend $50 (before tax & shipping) and get an item for $1.  You get to choose from the following items:

  • X5811 Creative Basics® Mistletoe (value: $8.95)
  • X5807 Creative Basics® Animal Cookies (value: $8.95)
  • X8624 My Originals® Bits & Pieces Card Kit (value: $12.95)
  • X8622 My Originals® It's Your Day Card Kit (value: $12.95)
  • X8623 My Originals® Around the Holidays Card Kit (value: $14.95)

When you are ready to get shopping and saving, hop on over to my website!

Also, be sure to check out my website for the "While Supplies Last" sale on my website, new items have been added!  Make your own adorable photo Holiday Cards, stock up on ribbon, my stickease, and great embellishments!  While Supplies Last!

Happy Scrappin'
Sarah

No comments: