Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy June!

I continue to learn more about Close To My Heart and their fabulous products! In addition to the awesome products there are some wonderful perks that I can't wait to share with you! I just love Close To My Heart's Stamp of the Month program. Each month a new stamp set is offered and can be purchased during that month only. You can purchase the stamp set at full price, a discount, or even earn it for FREE!! The June Stamp of the Month, or SOTM, (Wonderful Friend) is now available. Check out the set and some artwork on the side of my blog. It is perfect for scrapping and stamping the men in your life; especially with Father's Day right around the corner.

This stamp set can be yours:

  • Earn it FREE when you spend $100 or more (before shipping and tax)

  • Earn it for 25% off ($17.21)when you spend $25 or more (before shipping and tax)

  • Earn it for 50% off ($11.48) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping and tax)

  • Earn it for 75% off ($5.74) when you spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax)

  • Purchase it for full retail price ($22.95)

Contact me to earn this stamp set or if you have any questions. Happy Scrapping!

No comments: