Monday, June 7, 2010

The Start of a Busy Summer!!

What a fabulous weekend!! First, I must say that I feel so blessed to have such amazing family and friends in my life. My mom hosted a lovely baby shower, where we were surrounded by everyone we love, to celebrate the anticipated arrival of our baby girl! We have everything we need and more...now we just need her!

Late Night Croppers had their Grand Opening Crop on Saturday, what a great place they have! It's the perfect size, very comfy and decorated fabulously!! What a nice group of women. I was invited to come and join in on the fun as well as share Close to My Heart with everyone! A great big thanks to Julie and Ryan!!

A bunch of friends keep asking me to get everyone together to scrap, so I was thinking, Saturday July 17th, let me know whether or not that date works for you.

Now if only I could figure out how to add pictures into my posts!!

No comments: