Monday, June 14, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We are back from a fun weekend of camping...even though the weather wasn't the greatest, the company was and we had a great time! Although, I do have to say that I am really glad to be home and sleeping in my own bed (even if it is in our living room at the moment!). To our suprise, we found hardwood floors underneath the carpet when getting the nursery ready. Which led us to wonder if we had hardwood in our bedroom too...we do!! So this week we are getting the floors refinished, very exciting! Can't wait for it to be finished, hopefully by the weekend!

Jackpot June update. Today is a jackpot day and it's an awesome one! There are five paper packs (Level 2) on sale for $10.00, normally $12.95. The papers included in today's deal are some of my favorites! Checkout my CTMH website. What a great way to stock up and if you hit the jackpot you will receive the Daisy White Grosgrain Bulk Ribbon ($6.95 retail value) for FREE! Good luck!

No comments: