Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Banners for Hire!!!  I am just loving the My Creations Banner and having so much fun making them!  Olivia's little friend Addison turned 1 today...such a BIG girl and I just had to make a banner for her!  I love the way it came out, I used the Mayberry Papers, added the Kraft Borders to the edges for an added touch, and my favorite scalloped flowers instead of ribbon in between each pennant.  I just have to say that the Kraft Borders are so versatile, I have found yet another use for them! 



PS. I also have a layout that I used the borders on in another way, which I will share later since I haven't taken any pictures yet.


I probably should update you on the weekend as well...can I say success?!?!  My first event went well, I had a wonderful time and met some great new scrapbooking friends!  I set up my store and taught one workshop.  The ladies gave me some great feedback and their layouts came out awesome!!  I look forward to vending at more events in the near future.  I am also looking to set up a workshop, more details to come.

No comments: