Thursday, March 31, 2011

Olivia's Beautiful Banner!

I have been such a busy bee this week getting ready to vend and at my first scrapbook event; Crazy for Croppin' Spring Getaway 2011 in Leominster, Ma.  So, if you're around pop in and visit!! I will be there tomorrow night through Sunday.  I have put together two small create and take workshops as well as a whole bunch of artwork to share with hopes to inspire some new friends!  I am so excited to share this banner that I FINALLY made for Olivia's room!  I have had the banner and paper since the new catalog came out.  I am so happy with the final product and if you can believe it, it looks even cuter in person!  The Sophia paper pack from Close to My Heart couldn't match Olivia's room any better, I think they designed it just for her! Haha!  If you love it and need to have one of your very own contact me!  I would love to show you how to make one or I can make you a custom one for your little one!



No comments: