Friday, March 25, 2011

Sweet Sophia

This post is going to be short and sweet but it's been a while since I have shared some artwork with you!  So here are two layouts that I created at my crop last weekend.  The layouts below are of my gorgeous little SEVEN (I can't believe almost eight!!) month old daughter using one of my favorite new paper packs, Sophia. 

The title is stamped using the new Bohemian stamp set and that adorable rosette border is a part of the pink designer ribbon assortment.
Posted by Picasa


I embellished this page using paper strips, a layered flower using Heartfelt Treasures stamp set, button, and bitty sparkles and accordian paper flowers

Stay tuned because I am creating a workshop for the Crazy for Croppin' event using these papers and another one using Lucky!  Come visit me at the crop!

No comments: