Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hope for Japan Fundraiser!


I just thought that I would post again to show you the beautiful artwork that Close to My Heart has come up with using the gorgeous Hope for Japan stamp set.  I can't wait to get my hot little hands on this set to play and create some of my own artwork.  From now until April 30, when you purchase the exclusive Hope for Japan A-size stamp set (A1118) for only $5, Close To My Heart will donate 100% of the profits to the American Red Cross efforts in Japan.  Please remember, that I do not receive commission on this stamp set and am just excited to promote this wonderful fundraiser!  You can order the stamp set here or contact me at sullyharrington@gmail.com for more information or to order.  There is no limit to how many you can order, so feel free to collect orders from your family & friends to save on shipping. Every little bit of hope we contribute will help those in need.

No comments: