Monday, March 14, 2011

Best Stamps on the Block Baby!

Ok, so yes I may be biased but CTMH does in fact have the best stamps around!!  There are so many things I love about the My Acrylix Stamps...just to name a few; I can see exactly where I am stamping and how much ink is on the stamp, they are easy to store and great quality so they won't rip or tear.  I have rubbermaid boxes full of rubber stamps that I just had to have but never used for fear of stamping crooked or a partial image and ruining my artwork. 


To prove that CTMH does have the best stamps on the block you must read on for the March campaign! For the month of March only, if you purchase $25 in stamp sets (before shipping and tax) you will receive an acrylic block FREE.  You will have your choice from two of our most versatile acrylic block sizes: the 3" x 3" block or the 2.5" x 6". How cool is that!?!  Contact me for more details scrapwithsarahm@gmail.com.  This offer is also valid when shopping on my website.  Before you check out, you will be prompted to add the block to your shopping cart.

No comments: