Friday, February 25, 2011

Babies, Babies, Babies!

It seems like this is the year of new babies!  I know so many people who are having babies in the very near future and actually one was just born two days ago ( a few weeks early!).  So I decided to put my craftiness to work with one of my favorite CTMH products...My Creations Memory Showcase (an accordion album)!!  I put together this adorable mini album to give as a part of the shower gift for two of my friends having boys and a third (girl) album is for a proud Grandma brag book.  Here are pics of the boy album, using the Lucky papers.  The girl album is very similar just using adorable girlie papers; Sophia (another CTMH fav!) and stamping the baby's name on the front cover.  If you are interested in attending a workshop to create an accordion album of your very own using papers of your choice, please contact me!  Or if you would like me to create a customized album for you, I can do that too!  Thanks for looking!








No comments: