Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Catching up in Blog World!

Somedays I feel like I need multiple me's and today is just one of those days! Now some of you may think that is pretty scary, more than one Sarah running around! Haha! So, can we just add a few hours to the day? I don't ask for much! Although I have been greatly slacking in the posting area, I have been doing lots of creating! I do have lots to share...which I will probably do in a couple of posts. I have been playing with lots of fun new CTMH products! I have like a hundred new favorites!! Last week I completed a 6x6 Accordion Album for an upcoming workshop, Saturday I hosted my monthly crop and shared some new techniques.

First things first, I have an adorable little one that has a (day late) message for you:


Hope you all had a very happy heart day!

I was lucky enough to share some of CTMH's new products with my scrappy girls on Saturday night.  We got *Krafty* with the new Kraft Color-Ready Borders.  First for my quick infomercial, you get 50 adhesive backed decorative borders for $5.95!!  I love that you can easily just peel and stick them to your project and they are so affordable!  They are so versatile...you can leave them as is (kraft color), ink them, emboss them, use them to mask a border, or even weave ribbon or paper through them!  If you missed my tutorial, you can check out a youtube video created by CTMHcorp here and if you can't wait to get a set to try out on your own, you can do that here!


Looking for a quick way to complete a layout but still have it look fancy?  Well, I have just the thing for you!  12 x 12 Memory Page Protectors with photo pockets, these come with horizontal and vertical pockets!  I used the vertical pockets for this layout.  I took three 4x6 photos and rounded the edges with my corner rounder, cut three different pieces of B&T paper from the Unfortgettable (sorry this paper pack is retired *tear*) into 4x6 pieces.  I stamped on one, added a Kraft border to another and then I embellished the outside of the page protector itself with some chipboard shapes (that I inked) and one of the new button assortment packs.  In the near future you will see me use these page protectors more when I share my layouts for my Becky Higgins' Project Life Album that I am creating with a CTMH twist to it!



1 comment:

MamaBB said...

Wow Sarah - who took those great action shots at your crop? Heehee :) So fun to be there - I need to upload a pic of my finished project. I was so inspired by all of the gorgeous things you made and can't wait to start with my new paper pack!