Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February Already!

Wow time sure does fly when you're having fun!!!  Or on an extended vacation!  Gotta love being STUCK (not sure if I can really call it that!?!) in warm, sunny Florida!  Just realized OMG it's February and I haven't updated my blog!!  So a few quick updates for now and the rest to come once I get home to cold, snowy Massachusetts!  Check out the new SOTM for February, love it!  There is some corporate artwork to tie you over until I can show you some of my very own creations!  The new idea book is out and I have some awesome workshops coming up...details to come!  Also, interested in becoming a consultant, then now is the time.  You can join CTMH for FREE in February!  Contact me for more details @ sullyharrington@gmail.com.  Since blogs without pictures are sooo boring, I'll leave you with this! 

No comments: