Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Three Berry, Four Berry, Mayberry

Ok so I may have been reading Jamberry a little too much but...I am having so much fun playing with the Mayberry paper pack!  I have been waiting for the perfect paper to go along with these adorable chubby cheek photos!! In the layout below I used papers from Mayberry as well as making my own damask paper using Goldrush ink and the February SOTM, Friendship.  The curly Q border is one of the kraft borders, that I left in the kraft color and the scalloped border are half circles that I made using the 1 1/4" circle punch.

I just loved this paper so much that I just had to have the entire set including the Workshop on the Go Kit.  Included in the Workshop on the Go (WOTG), is the Level 2 PP, an exclusive stamp set that only comes in the WOTG, and canvas badge buttons.  The canvas badge buttons are another awesome new CTMH product!!  These are adhesive-backed (just like the kraft borders) and can be stamped on!  On the card below I stamped the flower and leaves onto the button.  I also cut one of the kraft borders to fit the card.  To jazz up the yellow paper on the left hand side, I  stamped small flowers onto the polka dots that were already on the paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute! I have yet to get the Mayberry papers as I'm waiting for Spring but I can't wait to play with them! thanks for sharing your artwork.