Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Excitement!

Not the reason for writing this post BUT...I was so excited to see my header isnt blurry anymore & that it was a blogger issue & not me!!

I love to share my passion (or should I say obsession) of scrapbooking, papercrafting, and of course CTMH with others. I get even more excited to see what others create!! So I wanted to post a link over to my bestie, Nicole's blog.  She may call herself a "newbie" to scrapbooking but she is one crafty mama and you would never know that she just started scrappin'!!  At our crop last month she completed her 6x6 My Creations Accordian Album using Aspen and did such an amazing job!  Oh and the techniques...look out...edge distressing, stamping, layering, punching, I could go on...but why don't you pop on over to her blog and check out the slideshow of pics she put together!  LOVE! 

This is just a taste of Nicole's Album
I am also so excited that there is just one more week until the new Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book is available!  The new papers are just gorgeous, new embellishments completely over the top, and the possibilities are endless! Contact me for your very own copy!

This is a sneak peek of some artwork made with one of the new paper packs and one of my favorites, Sophia!


No comments: