Saturday, January 15, 2011

Misting Away!

It seems like color mists and sprays are the new paper crafting craze...I see them popping up on scrapbook pages and cards everywhere!  I was really excited to try out the spray pen because you can mix up your very own color, how awesome!  I created my own sparkley lavendar misted photo mat using Petal Re-inker, Create-a-Shade Pearl Paint, and water...easy peasy!  See close-ups of the paper below.

With the new idea book (available Feb. 1st) you can order the spray pen, it comes in a 3 pack for just $3.95, so affordable!  But you don't have to wait until February to get the spray pen...one comes in the Wings WOTG which is available now in the Inspirations Brochure!  I would love to send you your very own copy of the brochure in the mail right away!  Email me if you would like to get your hands, there is nothing like seeing all of the beautiful artwork in person!

No comments: