Friday, January 14, 2011

A Perfect Day

I know that I still haven't posted the layouts that I completed at the crop (as promised earlier this week). But now is the perfect time to share them with you. These are a few pages that I did for Olivia's album using one of my favorite papers from CTMH "A Perfect Day." This is one of the many discontinued paper packs but is now for sale (while supplies last) on my website for dirt cheap!! Click here to see what items are for sale while supplies last at super discount!

Perfect Day Level 1, clear craft buttons, sorbet brads, Designer Ribbon Rounds Ricrac, friendship alphabet small

Left side layout using Perfect Day Level 2, Perfect Day MyStickease, Designer Ribbon Rounds Sorbet. Still have journaling left to add in the top right hand corner.

Right side of the layout. Using same supplies as listed above and 4 x 6 flip flaps.

Close up of the flip flap

Flip flap opened.

No comments: