Monday, January 17, 2011

Wings Workshop on the Go

I know last week when I posted the cards that I created from the leftover scraps, I promised more pics were to come.  So here you go!  Below are pictures of the two-page layout that the WOTG provides detailed instructions to create.  I really do love this paper pack and I think it is very versatile!  It can be used for teen layouts, beach photos, and even babies!!  I did create a few additional pages but have not had a chance to take pictures yet and i'm off to Florida in the morning (well I hope...seeing that we are now expecting more "wintry mix" weather!). 



Don't forget to celebrate National Papercrafting Month not only do you get detailed instructions to create the layouts above and 6 cards, you also get instructions to create the My Creations Banner!  The specials in the Inspirations Brochure are only good for the month of January, so contact me today to get more info!  When you purchase the WOTG, you can receive all of the other stamp sets in the brochure at a discount! You can also get the stamp of the month for FREE by spending just under $50 instead of $100!

No comments: