Friday, January 7, 2011

January Stamp of the Month

I just finished getting everything together for the crop tomorrow...now all I need is a U-Haul to get it there!  Can't wait to get some scrapping done, catch up with friends, and share all the wonderful things CTMH has going for the new year (and maybe even some new catalogs!!).  Today I decided to create a few cards, not something I normally do but I have been finding myself getting more inspired to create cards and not just scrapbook pages! So, I wanted to post pics of the two cards I created using the awesome new SOTM, Find Your Style, and my leftovers from the Wings WOTG.  More artwork to come!  Did you know that you can get this stamp set at such a great deal this month, for as little as $49.80!!!  Normally, you have to spend $100 to earn the stamp for FREE but this month you don't even need to spend $50!  What a great deal!  I was hoping to get more done but this week got away from me, being sick and you know that adorable little one that takes up most of my time!  But that's what tomorrow is for!!    
This card uses the Wings paper pack and ribbon from the WOTG
This card uses papers from the Wings paper pack, new black pleated ribbon, and I embossed the butterfly (thanks to Nicole for borrowing my embossing gun and getting me to pull it out of the stash, I love rediscovering old tools!!)

No comments: