Monday, May 2, 2011

National Scrapbook Month

Did you know that May is National Scrapbook Month?  Well I just thought I would share that with you!  It is so great to be able to celebrate such a fabulous hobby and CTMH has some fabulous specials to do just that!  May is a really special month for me as well, it marks my CTMH anniversary!

First, you can grab the absolutely gorgeous You & Me Scrapbook Kit, to create two fully embellished layouts complete with instructions! Below are pictures of the layouts that you can create with the You & Me National Scrapbook Month Kit, that is only available for the month of May!  Also, only for the month of May you can join my team for half price, only $65!!



You can get this adorable kit that creates 4 pages (with lots leftover for more projects) for only $15 or even FREE! 


You can purchase the kit outright for $34.95, get it for $15 with a minimum purchase of $50, or sign up to join my team (for 50% off in May only) and get the You & Me Kit as an added bonus for FREE!  Would you like to get together and create this kit as a workshop with friends? Earn free products as a mystery hostess? Contact me for more details; sullyharrington@gmail.com


The is all of the contents included in the kit. This kit is absolutely adorable and these pictures don't do it justice!!

Here is the awesome stamp set that comes with the kit

No comments: