Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blissful Butterflies

The first impression of the Bliss paper pack is, "Wow that would go great with my wedding photos!"  Yes, it sure will.  I have a friend getting married in just a few short months and she is not only using Bliss for her wedding album but to back her invitations and reply cards; how creative!?  However, I wanted to show that these gorgeous papers are versatile and could be used for other layouts, not just weddings.  The Boston Museum of Science has this really neat Butterfly Garden where there are free flying butterflies that overlooks the Charles River.  Olivia just loved watching the butterflies flying around and wanted so badly to touch and hold these beautiful butteflies!  After seeing the photos, I knew I had the perfect papers to go with them! 

Left side of the layout.  Products used; Bliss L2 Paper Pack, Bliss Assortment, Kraft Borders, Mocha Opagues, April SOTM

I also used the Kraft Borders again (I LOVE them!) and added the Mocha Opaques to embellish them (this was a layout that was promised over a month ago!!) I also used the April SOTM and the stamp set that comes with the You & Me kit!! Check it out. I know that the April SOTM is no longer available BUT I have a few extras that you can purchase from me while they last!


Right Side of the Layout.  Additional products used You & Me Kit Stamp

No comments: