Monday, May 23, 2011

National Scrapbooking Month

All you scrappers out there already know that it is National Scrapbook Month! I also can't stop talking about it and the exclusive You and Me Kit that you can only get for the month of May! I keep saying how gorgeous the papers, embellishments, and stamps are that come with this kit, and I have shared some of my photos with you BUT now I am sharing an awesome video with you! Check out this You Tube video that the corporate office created that shows you all of the contents of this amazing kit!



There are three ways to get this FAB kit for the month of May only:

1.  Purchase $50 in CTMH products and get it for only $15

2.  Purchase it outright for $34.95

3.  Get it FREE by signing up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant for only half price ($64.50, usually $129)

Hop on over to my website to get your hands on this kit.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: