Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ring in the Holidays

Looking for that perfect holiday gift or card?  Check out Shutterfly!  I just love using Shutterfly to create the memories that I have captured when I am not going to scrap them.  You cannot beat the quality or the price.  I have been using Shutterfly for four years and I continue to be impressed!  I have created several photobooks, greeting cards, and calendars.  Shutterfly is constantly having sales or specials to take advantage of; as a matter of fact they are having Cyber Week right now with discounts up to 50% off and free shipping through December 1st.  Every year I create a gorgeous calendar with photographs that I have taken throughout the year.  I make a calendar for my house, my parents, my in-laws, my aunt...the list goes on and on!  They always come out beautifully and the recipients rave about them...now it is expected that I will make a new calendar each year!  Not only is it fun to create photobooks and calendars on Shutterfly but it is easy peasy too!  I love the fact that I can be creative while using their backgrounds or templates.  This year I am even going to order all of my Christmas cards from Shutterfly...once I can decide which card to choose!  I'm not good at making decisions and this one sure is going to be tough with all the gorgeous designs to choose from!  I can't wait to see the final product!

No comments: