Saturday, November 20, 2010

Accordian Albums

One of my new favorite CTMH products is the My Creations Memory Showcase; it is an accordian album that comes in two sizes (6x6 and 9x9).  It's fun to create, makes a great gift or centerpiece and even better is very inexpensive!! You can create a gorgeous mini album in less than two hours! I made this 6x6 album as a gift for my parents from their new granddaughter that we are going to mail to them in Florida. As promised here are some pics!! Let me know what you think. This collage shows the entire completed album, front and back, as well as each individual page.

Here are a few photos of the first accordian album that I made using the 9x9 album and Veranda papers.  The idea and template came from my upline, Lynn.  I still have not put photos on the album because it is so beautiful I was waiting for something special and I think I found that...Olivia's baptism pictures!!  So stay tuned until December for the completed project!  But here are the layouts without pictures and please note the beauty of this paper pack gets lost in the photo.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: