Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lollipop Flowers

I was blog surfing while Olivia was napping the other day and came across some really inspirational ideas and actually created something based on them!!  I always find really creative and cool projects that others have made and think, hmm I need to try that but never do.  So, I needed to make a thank you card to go along with the accordian album and these lollipop flowers were just the thing.  I must give inspirational credit to Tresa Black, the stamp goddess, and Jayma Malme...you must check out their blogs!! I usually don't make cards as often as I scrapbook but I had such fun making this card that I must say I plan to make more and try out more techniques!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

A terrificly pretty card...love the paper choices and that flower!